8:00 AM Activity Period (A-L)
2:45 PM - 3:30 PM Faculty Meeting- WHS Cafeteria
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM Small Ensemble Concert - WMS Multipurpose Room
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM Renaissance Senior Yearbook Signing -WHS Cafeteria
Attention senior parents: Due to the NJ Biology Competency testing taking place on Tuesday, May 26th and Wednesday, May 27th all seniors that are not testing will be arriving at 10:30am on those days. Upon arrival students can report directly to the auditorium for a mandatory senior class meeting to review the exam schedule. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the office at 769-0144 ext. 55255 and please review this information with your child.
Our graduation date currently scheduled for June 18th is being moved to June 17th, in order to allow for our Project Graduation Event at the Family Fun Plex in Mt. Laurel to occur on the same night as graduation. To account for the make-up day, WHS will be administering two exams for our seniors only on Saturday, June 13th. Period 3 (8:00-10:00) and Period 7 (10:00-12:00) Exams will be administered in our cafeteria. I will be reviewing the specifics with the seniors and going over the schedule during a mandatory class meeting on Tuesday May 26th during first period, however we also wanted to get this information out to parents for planning purposes as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to call the office at 769-0144 should you have any questions.
Please see the attached NEW WHS 100 Year Anniversary Special Edition "Cats Meow” on sale for a limited time only at the cost of $15.00. This Woodstown High School “Cats Meow" can be purchased in the main office of WHS between the hours of 8:00am-3:00pm Monday-Friday or you can e-mail Suzanne Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. There is limited supply so get them while they last!
The following is some pertinent information regarding the promenade that will hopefully make the evening run smoothly.
1. Directions and picture information will be supplied when students purchase Prom tickets.
2. Pictures are being taken in the cafeteria beginning at 5:00 p.m. Payment is due at this time. No pictures will be taken at the prom. Please check-in in the café with the proper order form and names.
3. Those attending the Prom should park on Lincoln Avenue or where space is available on the street. Please be sure to obey all posted parking regulations. Limousines should park in the horseshoe. Parents/public should park in the stadium parking lot or along any street except Lincoln Avenue.
4. Registration for the Promenade will be in the auxiliary gym. The Promenade will be from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. and judging for the king and queen takes place there, not at the prom. A $2.00 donation will be charged at the door or tickets can be purchased in advance during high school lunch periods for all guests attending the promenade. The proceeds from this event will be given to the ninth and tenth grade classes to offset the cost of future class activities, as well as assisting with the cost of the Prom and Promenade.
5. Parents/public should not be in the cafeteria or the auxiliary gym. There will be plenty of seating in the gymnasium and plenty of time for family picture taking there.
6. The cost of this year’s prom is $70 per ticket/$140 per couple for Junior and Senior tickets. Tickets and table seating information will be available at the time of ticket purchase and arrangements will be made in advance. Payment is due in the cafeteria during lunch beginning Monday, April 6th through Wednesday, April 15th.
7. No inappropriate dancing (i.e. club dancing or grinding) will be tolerated during the Prom. We want this to be an enjoyable evening for all, and club dancing/grinding has no place at a high school event. Students have been great about this change this year and we would expect it to continue at the prom. It’s not cool to grind at the Prom, so dance right and enjoy the night.
8. Students attending the Prom on Thursday, May 21nd must be in school both Thursday May 21st as well as Tuesday, May 26th. Any student absent either date will be required to supply a doctor’s note upon their return to school.
9. ALL STUDENTS ATTENDING THE PROM. The Prom is smoke free – the soda bar will be open for you!! Table charts will be located in the main lobby. All students must arrive at the Prom by 8:30 p.m.; the Prom will end at 12:00 a.m. It is our expectation that all students will demonstrate appropriate dance etiquette at all times during the Prom. There will be mandatory free valet parking. All cars must be parked by Woodstown High School valet parking attendants. The prom this year will be held at Centerton Country Club in Centerton, NJ. (Directions to the Centerton Country Club will be supplied when students purchase Prom tickets.) Don’t forget to take everything with you when you exit your car or limousine! Please be advised that all Provisional Drivers License rules are in effect. These are state guidelines. In case you are not familiar with the rules they are as follows:
* You must be off the road by 11:00 pm.
* You may have only one other passenger in the car with you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. We can make this a fun evening for all. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the high school office at 769-0144.
Stay informed on all of the festivities throughout the year!
For more information about the dinner and when to purchase tickets, please visit our 100 Year Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/woodstown100
· 100 Year Commemorative T-Shirt
· 100 Year Photo/Video
· Class of 1976-2015 Time Capsule
· Special Ornament
· Athlete Alumni Day
· Special Music – Mr. Gunther & Mr. Ludlam
· Dinner Dance at St. Joe’s Parish Center